Investing in a pet hair vacuum is usually a great investment for any pet owner but your budget may be the only thing pulling you away from owning this kind of vacuum.
Though, with proper market research and guidance, you will find the best pet vacuum to suit your pet hair removal needs.
If you are on a tight budget, then there is no more reason to worry.
The BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T is here at your service. With its price tag reading below $100 and its ironically numerous, effective and reliable properties, it is the best budget vacuum for you.
- Dimensions-10.6 by 11.3 by 43.3 Inches.
- Weight- 7.5 Pounds.
- 20 feet power cord length.
- Power rating- 5 Amps.
- Filtration- Pleated paper filter plus Circular foam filter.
- Innovative Suction Technology made possible by the 11.35 Inch wide V-shaped nozzle.
- A bagless canister vacuum.
- Cyclonic cleaning system.
- Swivel head for maneuverability.
- This vacuum cleaner’s small size and light weight makes it easily portable hence ideal for both large cleaning tasks as well as cleaning up small messes quickly.
- Its innovative suction technology, made possible by the 11.35 Inch wide V-shaped nozzle optimizes its suction power hence increasing its effectiveness in cleaning up dirt and debris, ranging from large to the tiniest dust particle. The V-shaped nozzle directs debris into its central suction path with ease thus dirt is moved into the canister and left intact. This makes it great for pet hair removal.
- Its 5 Amp motor is energy efficient and though it seems too small for a viable suction power, the V-shaped technology increases the suction hence perfect cleaning results are achieved when using this vacuum.
- The 20 feet power cord allows for cleaning of a bigger radius thus can be used to clean larger areas without the worry of finding a nearer power socket.
- This vacuum cleaner also features a Cyclonic cleaning system. This works effectively in driving all the dirt sucked up into the canister and keeping it intact thus preventing dirt and allergens from flying back into the air.
- The swivel head offers greater maneuverability thus making it ideal not only for cleaning of open spaces but also hard to reach places like around obstacles and under furniture. It can also be used to clean the furniture itself, but there are also other methods for cleaning hair on furniture if this is a huge problem in your household.
- This vacuum is very affordable. It goes for between $50 and $90 depending on the store and the discounts offered.
- Its bagless design makes its maintenance cheaper and easier. Its canister is easy to remove and empty and doesn’t require constant replacement of dirt bags. It’s also transparent thus easy to know when it needs to be emptied.
- The Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum, 81L2T is designed to have a wider base that makes it more stable and allows it to sit upright. This, in addition to its small size, also makes its storage easier.
- It comes with a quick release cord wrap that releases the cord by a simple push of the button.
- Versatile. Though this vacuum has been labelled as a hard floor vacuum, its user reviews show that it works great on both bare floors and carpets.
- Has no HEPA filtration. This could be a source of risk to allergic users since its the most recommended type of vacuum cleaner filtration. Though, it comes with a combination of a pleated paper filter and a circular foam filter which make it basic in terms of air filtration.
- It is corded thus restricts the user to a particular radius, making it hard to clean some areas such as inside cars.
- Does not come with attachments. Though it has a V-shaped nozzle that allows it to clean between crevices and narrow areas, including attachments would have been even more ideal for cleaning areas above the floor.
So far, its advantages totally outnumber its disadvantages and with this number of properties, this is the vacuum to keep an eye on. The PowerEdge 81L2T- is a great budget vacuum that any pet owner should consider given its affordability and its efficiency in cleaning pet hair and dander.
Best Vacuums to Pick Up Pet Hair on Hardwood Floors
Hardwood is a great flooring option for nearly any home. It provides a natural look and a beautiful color that matches a virtually endless list of color schemes. They are the first choice in flooring for many families.
One of the benefits of hardwood floors is that they are relatively easy to care for. Unlike carpet, liquid spills on a hard floors can be easily wiped up. You also have the ability to effectively sanitize your floor by using liquid cleaners and steam clean options.
However, in order to maintain the natural beauty of your hardwood, there are some precautions you should take, especially if you have pets. You want to be sure to keep up on all the necessary maintenance to maximize your investment.
One of the biggest challenges in keeping a hardwood floor clean is picking up pet hair. If you have a pet, chances are you have dealt with their pesky hair. Luckily, there are many great options for quickly and easily picking up this mess.
1. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum
This lightweight vacuum is perfect for keeping your floors clear of hair. Because it is small, it is easy to carry and move from room to room. It is also an ideal size and shape for quick storage. But don’t let it’s size fool you. This is a mighty mouse of a vacuum and although it is small, it provides powerful suction to pick up even the most stubborn messes. It is designed with a V shaped base so that the smaller edges gather dust, dirt, and pet hair into the larger center where it is completely removed from the path. It’s both low cost and powerful, making it a great choice for removing animal hair from your hardwood flooring.
2. Hoover Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
A cordless design and slim body make this vacuum cleaner an excellent purchase. It comes with an eighteen volt battery for maximum power without the hassle of a cord. This is especially convenient when working in large spaces. You can clean to the middle of the room without having to change the outlet. It is a bit more expensive but it can be purchased with a two year limited warranty and is a great investment in maintaining a clean home.
3. Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum
Eureka is a well known and trusted name in vacuum cleaners and this model is perfect for hard surfaces. The canister model provides a high level of power while still being safe for wood surfaces. The twenty foot cord allows you to move freely around the room you are cleaning and the machine is designed to shut off automatically to prevent overheating. It comes with a bare floor nozzle to easily and gently pick up stubborn pet hair.
Owing a pet doesn’t have to dirty your hardwood floor. Choosing the right bare floor vacuum can help you keep your home clean and tidy and create a safe environment for your pet. You can also find more great tips on vacuuming hardwood floors and the best wood floor vacuums at VacuumCompanion.com.There are many choices available and the right vacuum will be an investment you enjoy for many years.